Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Onesie Creations

Hi Everyone!

Now that it is getting closer to fall I have been spending more and more time crafting.  I am making things for craft fairs and as samples for my classes.  I am also working on some gifts. 

I inventoried my creations last night and discovered I need thank you cards-again, baby cards, and cards for the fall holidays. 

I used the onesie stamp from The Stamps of Life "onesie4baby" clear stamp set to create a variety of cards and bags.

 
After I stamped and embossed the onesie. I fussy cut it and adhered it to the layering paper from K&Company.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment in the center of the onesie and added a strip of border to the card.


 Here's a onesie that I created for a baby girl card.
 










The onesies look adorable on gift bags too.

 
Here's one for a baby girl.
 
 
Getting too humid for me!
 
Stop by tomorrow.  I'll share some more baby creations.
 
 

No comments: