Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!

I seem to be making multiples of everything I have been creating lately.  I just finished making 20 thank you cards for Marie.  She's into pineapples these days so I stamped, embossed, and fussy cut 20 pineapples.  I also die cut 20 "thanks" sentiments. 

I rarely make many duplicates of the same card, but this time I only changed the papers that I used.  I had a 6" x 6" My Mind's Eye "Wood" paper pad.  The pad had 2 each of 12 different wood designs in it.  I used 20 of them for the thank you cards.  I used a Darice "Honeycomb" embossing folder to emboss some of the papers.

 
The pineapple was created with a stamp from the Hero Arts "Fruits" clear stamp set.  The "thanks" sentiment was created with a "thanks" die from Lawn Fawn.

Now that I finished some cards for Marie, I think I'll make some for my own stash.

Have a great day!

No comments: