Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby girl cards

Hi Everyone!

I found a package of K&Company's Die-Cut Cardstock from their Itsy Bitsy collection in my stash.  The die cuts in this collection are just for baby girls.  I decided to use them to make just a few more baby cards. 

The die cuts are adorable, but because they are cardstock, not chipboard, are thin and flat on their own.  So to add dimension to my cards I put foam tape behind each die cut before I adhered them to my cards.  


The message on the card was stamped with a My Sentiments Exactly wooden stamp.  "Baby girl" is a piece of a K&Company border.  I just love how cute the popped out chicks look. 



I stamped my message, colored it in, and then ran the white tag through a Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder before I adhered it to my card.  The chicks along the bottom of the card are a piece of a K&Company border.





I think that each of the cards is sweet and am amazed at how much cuter they look just by popping out the die cuts.

Hope you enjoy this sunny day!
Carol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

more baby goodness! love these!