Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quick and Easy Cards Part Two

Hi Everyone!

Today I am going to share some of the other cards I made with the K&Company cutouts I had in my stash.  The cutouts are a very light tag weight.  I adhered some of them directly to my layering papers.  I used foam tape on others and used a lot of the tape to make them stronger. 

Here's another card I made for Paula to give to her husband.


The text is from Lawn Fawn's "How Delightful" clear stamp set.  The borders are from Martha Stewart.

I have made cards like this next one before, but I used a Mason jar cutout on this one.


I used my Fiskars grass paper punch to cut some grass from grass patterned paper.  The ladybug is a Favorite Findings button.  "Caught a Bug" was created with a Lockhart stamp and "Feel better soon" is from Inky Antics.

Paula will like this one too.  We once had a similar wagon.


I used a stamp from Hero Arts "Joy Ride" clear stamp set to create the text.

Here's the last card for today. 


I used a stamp from Hero Art's "Sew Artsy" clear stamp set to create the dress form.  The text is from Lawn Fawn's "Just My Type" clear stamp set.

Now I must package up Paula's surprises and head to the post office. 

Have a wonderful day!
Carol


3 comments:

Peggy Burns said...

Love all the cards, I'm sure Paula will love them too. Especially like the flashlight and red wagon. So easy to put different messages and use the same pictures.

Lisa Lara said...

I just love the button on the mason jar Carol. So happy you joined TAWS blog hop.

Unknown said...

great cards! i love how you've used the cutouts in your design...i struggle to do it! awesome designs :)