Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Couple of Cards

Hi Everyone!

I've had 4 busy days in row and haven't had time to work on the cards I still need to create for Saturday's craft fair.  But I have a couple of cards to share with you today.

I used some of my papers  and stamps from the CK Conference on this first card.  The stamps are fromThe Stamps of Life's "Flowers2share" clear stamp set.  The legs on the table are mini popsicle sticks.


I noticed that the tablecloth is a bit askew, but I guess in my case it makes it look a bit more realistic.


I love the layering papers on this card.  Imagine standing on a mountain of sprinkles!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the evening.  I plan to watch TV and work on my cards.
Carol

3 comments:

Laura Williams said...

These cards are so cute - I love the way you made the table for your flowers to sit on! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog - you made me smile!!!! Keep creating beautiful things! :)

Unknown said...

these are awesome! i've never purchased stephanie bernard's stamps, but i've seen some awesome creations (including yours) made with them lately. i love the table scene and that owl is precious. sweet cards!

Shirley said...

Both cards are wonderful and the paper piecing is great!