Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Summer Bright Bite

Hi Everyone!

While I was catching up on my blog reading I spotted this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.  This week we are being asked to create a papercrafted project that was inspired by this image.

When I looked at the image I immediately thought of the raspberry, lime, orange and lemon popsicles we used to get at the corner store when I was a child. 

Happily I had the perfect popsicle wooden rubber stamp in my collection.  I stamped and fussy cut a popsicle in each color and adhered a tiny wooden popsicle stick to them.  I used a paper punch to take a "Bright Bite" out of each of them. 

I sponge painted the layering paper and added a die cut sun to the sky.  I tore 2 grades of sandpaper to use as the sand and "stuck" the popsicles in the sand.  Found some "dripping popsicle" stickers in my stash and added them to my card. 

Have a great night!
Carol


4 comments:

*Alison* said...

YUMMY!!! I love the colors and the Popsicle's in different colors.. how fun! Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
HUGS
Ali
-owner of the Alley Way Stamps

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Carol! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Shirley said...

How fun, cute, and pretty too! Love the little bites!!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love this - how very creative :)