Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Easter Card

Hi Everyone! 

Ten days ago my set of "Spring Has Sprung" clear stamps from The Alley Way Stamps arrived in the mail.  I bought that set because I loved the bunny and also thought the chick and the carrot were adorable.  I have already shared an Easter card and 2 baby cards that I made with the bunny on them.  Well, today I have another Easter card to share with you.

I found a piece of Easter egg patterned paper in my scrap box and decided it was too cute to just leave in the box.  It was clearly leftover from a 6" x 6" paper pad that I had a few years ago and was the perfect size for the card I had in mind. 

I stamped the bunny onto 2 of my favorite papers, fussy cut it and paper pieced it.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  The Easter egg buttons were in my stash. 


Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: