Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Alley Way Stamps Part 2

Hi Everyone!

I LOVE 3 day weekends.  I always take advantage of that extra day off and get so much done.  I made an ABC Names book and a Names Counting book for school today.  I worked on my lesson plans and did some papercrafting. 

I used my "Spring Is Sprung" stamps from The Alley Way Stamps to create a baby boy and a baby girl card. 

Here's the baby girl card.


As I told you yesterday as soon as I saw that bunny I knew I had to own it.  I paper pieced it, added Glossy Accents to the polka dotted pieces, and used White Enamel Accents on the feet.   The sentiment is from another set from The Alley Way Stamps called, "Priceless Joy".

Here's the baby boy card.

 
I paper pieced the chickie on this card.  I ran some white tag through an embossing folder and used that tag for the wings, beak, and feet.  The sentiment is also from "Spring Is Sprung".  The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.
 
My stash of gift bags and cards is growing by leaps and bounds.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more of them with you.
 
Enjoy what is left of today!
Carol
 


No comments: