Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kraft Cards

Hi Everyone!

When I am cutting out die cuts such as clouds and tags I always cut out lots of extras.  I have a stash of kraft tags and decided to use some of them.  As I told you in my last post I was intrigued by Jennifer McGuire's video about ghost stamping I decided to play around a little bit more with the technique, but instead of stamping directly onto a kraft card I stamped on the kraft tags.  I prefer the results to stamping directly onto a card. 

I used the "Petals & Stems" clear stamp set from Verve Stamps again.  I used a sentiment stamp from Lockhart Stamps. 



While I had my tags out I decided to create just one more card.  I used paper piecing on this one.  I like it better than the ghost stamping cards.



Have a nice night!
Carol






No comments: