Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

Think Spring!

Hi Everyone!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a fan of winter.  I'll admit that snow is pretty, but I'd be fine if I never saw another snowstorm.  Living in New England means I will most likely be seeing snow for a couple of more months.  That won't stop me from thinking about spring in my papercrafting or when I decorate my home.  Each day lately my home has become a little more decorated for Easter with a few St. Patrick's Day decorations mixed in to keep Marie happy. 

One of the stamps I purchased recently is "Think Spring" by Lockhart Stamps.  Once I had it of course I had to use it.  So here's my card.


It took 15 minutes or less to create and I am please with the results.  The flowers are a dimensional sticker.

Have a great weekend! 
Carol



No comments: