Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Cards 2013

Hi Everyone!

It's been a long time!  I love being back in the classroom, but school work consumes most of my time.  Schools were closed yesterday due to a snowstorm that finally ended about an hour or so ago.  I did a little cleaning, made a pot of soup, did a little school work and then chose to spend some time creating valentines.  As I sat here working I realized how much I truly miss not creating at least one card a day.  Since I have pretty much wiped out my stash of cards, I need to and want to make more of an effort to find some time to create something each day. 

I surfed the Internet and visited some of my favorite blogs for inspiration and then got to work creating valentines for my family and a few friends.  I plan to share some of them with you each day until Thursday. 


Everything I needed for this card was sitting in a box of leftovers from last year.  Since the hearts are all stickers this card was a quick and easy one to create.

 
 

This card took a little longer to create, but I am pleased with the way it turned out.  I cut scraps of valentine paper into one inch squares and adhered them to a retangular piece of red tag.  The text was created with a Lockhart sentiment stamp.  I LOVE my Lockhart stamps!

 
I love the simplicity of this card.  The crock was created with a stamp from A Country Welcome.  The heart stems were created with a stamp from Impression Obsession.  The sentiment was stamped with an A Muse Artstamp.
 
That's  all I am going to share today, but I'll be back tomorrow for sure!
 
Have a great day!
Carol

No comments: