Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Alley Way Stamps "Spring Has Sprung"

Hi Everyone!

A package was waiting for me when I came home from school yesterday.  It was a set of clear stamps called "Spring Has Sprung" from The Alley Way Stamps. 

Although I prefer wooden stamps there are a few companies that produce clear stamps that I love.  The Alley Way Stamps is one of those companies.  The quality of their stamps is outstanding, their images are adorable, and they ship quickly.  The owner and artist of the company, Alison, always takes the time to respond to all of the questions and comments I send to her. 

The images on this first card are from "Spring Has Sprung".  The word bubbles are from "Talk to Me", but the sentiments are from "Spring Has Sprung".  I addded Glossy Accents to one of the jelly beans, the carrot, and the chick's and bunny's noses.  I used foam tape to adhere the sentiments to the card.


The basket on this second card was created with a Martha Stewart punch.  All of the other pieces are from "Spring Has Sprung" with the exception of the word balloon which is from "Talk to Me".  I added Glossy Accents to the chick's beak, wings, and feet.  I used foam tape to adhere the sentiment to the card.

 

Enjoy your Saturday!
Carol
 

1 comment:

*Alison* said...

Carol you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for the amazing shout out.. You creations are just adorable. I love the chick in the egg ;) hugs