Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

365 Cards Day 322 "Feeling Scrappy" Challenge

Good Morning Everyone!

This is my second post of the day.  The challenge for last Monday, January 16 at 365 Cards for Day 322 was "Feeling Scrappy".  The specifics for that challenge were "Dig through those scraps and find 3 patterned papers and 2 pieces of cardstock to use on your card.  Aside from the cardstock base, the paper you use should be from scraps of paper."

Finding scraps is not a problem for me.  Since I have been working on valentines I just happened to have a nice variety of valentine scraps to use.  I stamped a Hero Arts flower cling stamp onto my scraps, fussy cut them and adhered them to my layering paper.  The text was stamped with a Northwoods Rubber stamp. 

I added some bee stickers, bee brads, and a button that was threaded with floss. 

Here's my card.

Stay tuned for more cards!
Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely sweet card. Love the way you have used your valentine scraps :). Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)