Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Card Positioning Systems Challenge 250

Hi Everyone!

I created today’s card for the CPS 250 challenge. For this challenge we were asked to create a card using this sketch.


First I cut a 4” x 5.25” piece of Martha Stewart’s yellow tag . Then I cut four 1.75” squares and rounded their corners with a Fiskars corner rounder punch. I adhered them to the yellow tag before I added some Heidi Grace chipboard letters from my stash. The 1.5” square in the center is embellished with a yellow silk flower. I added a brad in the center of the flower that coordinates perfectly with the chipboard letters.

I wrapped some baker’s twine around the top of the yellow tag and stamped text from a PaperTrey Ink stamp from their Everyday Button Bits clear stamp set at the bottom of the tag. I rounded the 4 corners of the tag before I adhered it to a 4.25” x 5.5’ card.

My card could be used for a Valentine's card or for any occasion.


Have a great night! 
Carol

No comments: