Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thanks

Happy New Year's Day!

I've spent most of the day creating some thank you cards.  I couldn't resist purchasing the dcwv Winter Magic 12" x 12" stack at JoAnn's for 70% off and decided to use some of those papers for today's cards. 

The snowman on this card was created with a Great Impressions wooden rubber stamp.  I have many snowman stamps in my collection, but he's my favorite.  "Thanks" was created with a Memory Box die.

I also love this Inky Antics snowman.  I fussy cut him and ran him through my Xyron X runner.  Then I sprinkled clear fine glitter all over him.  I used foam tape to attach the snowglobe to my card.


Here's another snowman from Inky Antics.  I masked the candy cane before I stamped so that the card would have a winter, but not a Christmas look. 


I created some other cards today too and will probably post them tomorrow. 

Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: