Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Super Sketchy Sunday

Good Morning Everyone!

It's been a busy week and this one is going to be even busier, but happily I found the time to create some cards.  I have an entire week of cards that I created for the challenges from 365 Cards so grab a cup of tea and get ready.

This first card was created for the Super Sketchy Sunday Challenge.  For this challenge participants were asked to create a card based on this sketch.



Here's the card I created.



The layering paper I used is from SEI.  The cupcake in the center is a sticker.  The ice cream cones and cupcakes in the 4 corners are brads from Eyelet Outlet.

More to come!
Carol

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun and yummy cupcake!!! great bday card

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the embossed background, thank you for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.