Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

More Cards for You to See

Hi Everyone!


Well, Robbie and Marie took the ornaments and lights off the tree and put the tree out for tomorrow's trash pick up.  The other decorations are still up and waiting for me to take them down.  Tomorrow.  I think about doing that tomorrow. 


I worked on some valentine cards and projects today, but I am not ready to share them yet.  I am in the Denami Design Valentine blog hop on Sunday so I'll share some of them then.


Meanwhile, here's one of the thank you cards I created yesterday. 




Several families gave us cookies for Christmas so I thought I'd send each of them a thank you card with a cookies theme. 


My friend Linda has a birthday on Wednesday.  Here's the card I made for her.
The presents were created with a Fiskars paper punch. 


Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: