Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone!

It's school vacation week in Massachusetts so some of my "teacher" friends are coming over to craft today.  Thought I'd post a few birthday cards before I start setting things up. 



This first card is a great way to use of some of those scraps that you just cannot throw away.  The message is attached to the card with foam tape. 


I love the way this card turned out.  I used a square paper punch for the gifts and a Martha Stewart bow paper punch for the bows.  So easy and it's another way to use some scraps to create something pretty.







Remember those chipboard robots that I have used on birthday cards and valentines over the past year?
Well, this is the last of them.   They lasted a long time and have been a hit.


And that's it for today!  Have a great day!
Carol




No comments: