Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Baby Cards

Hi Everyone!

What a gorgeous day!  There's definitely a touch of spring in the air.  I quickly snapped photographs of some of the cards I've created recently.  This first card was created with some of the flowers I had leftover from the paper floral wreaths I made.  I used a Sizzx tags die cut to create the tag.  The text was stamped with a wooden stamp from Great Impressions.  I used a white "Gelly Roll" pen to faux stitch around the edge of the  card.

The other cards I'd like to share are all baby cards that were created with images from Inkadinkado clear stamps.  With the exception of the first card the text was created with clear stamps from PaperTrey Ink's Baby Buttons set. 



I used a Marvy Uchida purple circle punch to punch a hole through the pink dotted paper from K & Company's Snuggle Bug 12" x 12" paper stack. I placed some patterned paper from dcwv in the opening and stamped "baby girl" in the lower right hand corner before I ran the paper through a Cuttlebug Hearts folder. Used foam tape to add the elephant to the card.




I couldn't find a button that "worked" with this card so I cut a circle from some scrap paper to create a button.  The pink sorbet twine is from The Twinery. 



This adorable little turtle reminds me of Franklin. 

I think this little giraffe is precious. 

That's it for today!





Hope you have a nice night. 
Carol

1 comment:

Shirley said...

These are too too cute, Carol!!