Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Impression Obsession Encouragement Challenge

Hi Everyone!



This week Impression Obsession has an Encouragement Challenge. I decided to use the adorable small and large Dotsicle stamps and the "Enjoy the Sweet Things in Life" stamp to create a card for the challenge.


I used citrus colored Color Box pigement ink pads and stamped each dotsicle twice. Then I embossed each dotsicle with detail clear embossing powder. I fussy cut one of each color and then used a half inch circle paper punch to "cut" a bite out of each of them.

I used a Fiskars tear drop hand punch to punch some "drips" out of the remaining dotsicles. The dotsicle sticks are adorable mini popsicle sticks that I cut in half lengthwise before adhering one to each dotsicle.

I ran the layering paper for the card through a Cuttlebug embossing folder before I attached it to a blank card. I used a corner rounder punch to round off the corners at the top of the card to make it be "dotsicle" shaped.


Have a great day!
Carol
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Carol, your card is bright, cheerful, and pretty too! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing!! There is a challenge out there using these colors, but I can't remember where!! Yikes! :-)

Shannon White said...

Hi Carol!

This is so cute and cheerful! 8-)