Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Do the Polka...dots that is...Impression Obsession Challenge

Hi Everyone!

This week's Impression Obsession challenge is called Do the Polka....Dots That Is.  This challenge fit in perfectly with some of my plans for our Easter table.  Polka dots just scream out "Easter" to me so I created a tiny polka dotted Easter basket to put at each place setting.




I used double sided polka dotted tag weight paper from K and Company's Snuggle Bug 12" x 12" block to create my baskets. I used Impression Obsession's B5422 Eggs-cellent Easter wooden stamp to stamp the text onto some polka dotted gift tags that I created with a Sizzix tag die. I used a Martha Stewart dotted edger punch to create a "polka dotted" border and an AccuCut egg die to cut some polka dotted eggs. Two eggs are attached to each basket with Scor-pal tape. A third egg is attached to each basket with foam tape. The handle is attached to the basket with some brads from my stash.


It's probably too late for you to create these baskets for your Easter table, but they'd also make great May baskets or could be used as party favors.


Have a great Easter!
Carol

3 comments:

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Carol, these are adorable!! Just in time too! How fun and pretty! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

Jenny Gropp said...

CUTE!!! Adorable Easter baskets!

Jeanne said...

I loved the Easter basket you made me... but I am all out of candy. :-)