Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Patterned Paper

Hi Everyone!


Marie's "Black and White" 24th birthday party was a huge success.  The banner I created hung over our dining room table.

I cut some paper with a floral and a circle paper punch to create party picks for the cupcakes.  For each pick I punched 2 flowers and 2 circles. I glued a circle to the middle of each flower. I added a large adhesive glue dot to the back of a flower, pressed a toothpick into the glue dot and then covered it with another flower.  I put a party pick in some of the cupcakes and a candle in each of the others.  I also placed a party pick inside the fold of each of the black cloth napkins.

The largest gift bag was store bought.  I paper punched black circles and adhered them to the bag.  I used the Around the Town Timeless Template from PaperTrey Ink to create the polka dot gift bag and the Rounded Wrap Up Timeless Template from PaperTrey Ink to create the small bag.

The flower on the largest gift bag was created with the largest die from PaperTrey Ink's Bloom Builder's #1 Die Collection.  I also added some baby black ric tac to the bag.  The small striped gift bag was created with PaperTrey Ink's small All Around Town Timeless Template.  The other bag was created with PaperTrey Ink's Rounded Wrap up Timeless Template.

Marie loved her Black and White party.  Cards, gift bags, party picks, and a banner.  All from magical patterned paper.

Have a good night!
Carol

No comments: